Many of you have been waiting to see the exciting faces of my mom & dad when they David & Lili told them they were expecting. I was very blessed to be a part of this special time and wonderful surprise. Grandma
It took mom a while to get the full meaning of what the "Mother's Day" card was telling but when it hit her I got a snap shot.
It took mom a while to get the full meaning of what the "Mother's Day" card was telling but when it hit her I got a snap shot.
Here is Grandma Cummings. She was super excited and happy to get the news.
The happy Grandparents!
Enjoy!
3 comments:
thanks for sharing the pictures! those are great expressions :) you're such a photo wiz!
i love that you were able to capture both of their reactions!!
i look forward to more "captured" moments
what wonderful news! congrats to the family... good job capturing the faces of your parents! and i know you're ELATED to be an auntie!
Post a Comment