Please stay tuned for a toothy picture.
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Dental Appointment
That's right I said it, "Dental Appointment". It strikes fear into the heart of some of the bravest. I just went in for my cleaning yesterday. I'll have to admit I was terrified. Following up to my appointment our HR department kept sending out dental information from MyRegence.com. This information kept the worry wart inside me worrying to the max. There was information about tooth decay, gingivitis, & other more terrifying descriptions of what can happen without routine check-ups. If you don't know I haven't been to the dentist for 3 years to have a cleaning. So I have the news: no cavities! Turns out I have beautiful teeth. No root canal, no cavities, no gingivitis. I do need to up my flossing to everyday. It's going to be hard! But it's worth it if it means no cavities under the mouth tent. Yuck! P
Please stay tuned for a toothy picture.
Please stay tuned for a toothy picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
are you kidding? if i even think of forgetting to brush, 5 cavities pop up. i am glad you have such good teeth!!!
hahahaha you are so cute! Congrats on the great teeth! I need to go to the dentist too... haven't been in a while either!
Thanks for making me smile!
Love you!
nice shades. they go well with the pearly whites.
Sarah, you're so pretty!!! You always had the nicest teeth.
Post a Comment