Saturday, March 21, 2009

Our visit w/ the Milandin Family

We had a great time visiting our friends the Milandin Family. It was fun catching up and seeing where Irish works. His dream job. And my how Luke has grown. We couldn't get enough of him. :)

There Luke goes! We never tired of the hill. It was too fun. Later we did find a bigger slope.
First Reid pulled Luke.


Then Luke wanted to pull Reid.


Luke sledding with Kelly and I while we wait for the boys. Luke is too fun. He had so much energy and enthusiam it was contagious. The first video is of Luke's first trip down the hill. Eventually we formed a path, a groove. If we continued we might have made it over the small bank of snow. I loved how Luke would just lay there with his feet in the air giggling as he completed his snow run. :)

1 comment:

Dave n' Lili said...

The sledding videos are so funny! I love how he almost falls off the sled at the end... how fun!