You won't believe what I discovered this evening. I am wearing dirty clothes! And I have been for some time now. :) Let me explain.
I am currently using ALL he w/ fragrance laundry soap. We have recently, ok not recently, switch soaps when we installed the he front loader. I had to buy new soap and it was a good deal. Normally I would get regular ALL fragrance free 3X concentrate soap. You would use a little, about a 1/4 cup, because it was so concentrated. So when everyone told me I had to use way less soap in an he front loader I cut in half. Then it says it concentrated so I cut in half again. Yikes! I have been thinking my clothes just don't smell as fresh as they use to. So I've cleaned the washer, the house, and even Oliver. Top to bottom everything has been cleaned because the clothes must be absorbing the smell from the environment.
Just now I put in a load a towels to soak and wash. It occurred to me I should check the back of the soap to see just how much should you be putting in. I did and I laughed so hard that I scared Oliver. I can't believe I could be so silly. It's definitely an Amelia Bedelia Moment!
New & Improved but not idiot proof. And I pretty I have gotten WAY more loads than 32 out of this baby. In fact I was secretly congratulating myself on how long it's lasted and the coupon saving I made. :)
Special Note: I just want to thank family, friends, & co-workers for enduring our slightly unrefreshed clothing these past few months. :)

1 comment:
Hahahahahaha! Thats awesome :)
Post a Comment